in Beijing GrandTrend International Economic and Technical Consulting Co., Ltd.
Due to business development, GrandTrend, an innovative and fast-growing company, is now offering a diversified positions for qualified personnel.
Positions and Responsibilities:
- Department directors, senior managers and managers of projects
Managing the exploitation of new energies (e.g. wind electricity, biomass-generating electricity) and development of CDM project; investment and financial analysis on infrastructure projects of electric power, highway and railway, municipal works, water supply and waste water treatment engineering; working out feasible study reports and contractual documents; procurement and tendering consulting,and project management.
- Chiefs of technical departments, engineers with senior or medium-level titles, project technical leaders (chief engineers or deputy chief engineers) of electric energy, new energies (e.g. wind-generating electricity, biomass-electricity, trash-generating electricity) projects, senior or medium-level technicians
Project engineering consultancy and planning; feasible studies and design; budgeting and cost estimating; and building project, electricity and other project management.
- Wind resources assessment professionals with senior or medium-level titles
Engagement in wind resources assessment.
- Business management personnel with senior or medium-level titles
Managing business and consultancy on management.
- Financial staff: accountant and cashier (with accounting certificates)
- Administrative clerks: receptionist, secretary, administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office softwares and ability to maintain company’s website.
- English Translator (part time): with senior or medium-level titles
Supporting staff: engineering (Auto-CAD) graphers, word processing operators
- Electric power, hydraulic engineering, hydraulic electro-generating, project management, civil construction engineering, economic and technical analysis, electric engineering (primary system and secondary system), thermal energy engineering, meteorology, applied mathematics, business management, administrative management, finance and accounting, computer science and secretary.
- Academic degree: bachelor’s or master’s degree, or above.
- Experience: specific experience an advantage, outstanding graduating students acceptable.
- Integrity, credibility, dedication, strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit.
- Highly motivating career plan, great passion for engineering consulting service, excellenct professionalism and unique acumen to learn new knowledge.
- Versatility in expertise, management, communication and co-ordination.
- Proficiency in computer skill, familiarity with office software, including graphic software.
- Relevant experience.
Recruitment procedure and benefit offered:
Please visit our website and browse through Question-Answer section in the Recruitment column.
Interested people please forward your application with your CV and related credentials to GrandTrend through any of the following approaches:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Online apply by filling out the form of "CV Delivery" in our Recruitment column;
- Post your application with your CV and related credentials to:
Room 1019, Zhongcheng Mansion, 9 #Xi Bin He Lu, An Ding Men, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100011, China;
- Fax to 86-10-8413 3176;
- Should no position be available for you right now, we would like to keep your application in our human resources file for future consideration. You will be informed in case there is a suitable vacancy.
- Retired professionals are welcome to join us to work part time on task-accounting base.
- All application will be treated in strict secrecy. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of the recruitment.
- Only shortlist candidates will be notified for an interview.